Monday, May 5, 2008

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


I'm doing the cabbage patch (did I just age myself??) upside down as I'm creating this post. I know .... pretty nutty isn't it?? I'm just WILD like that .............. In fact, I might just clean the house, do laundry, mow the grass, and ..... wait, go entirely crazy and wash the car!!!!! Ok, if you know me, then you know that no matter how nutty & inspired I feel, I wouldn't spend my time doing any of the above!! hehehehe .............. but yeah, Ken and I are feeling pretty good because the DAY....er, the NIGHT IS HERE!!! Benjamin has slept through the night for not one, not two, but THREE nights in a row. Could this be the elusive "sleep through the night" event that everyone kept asking about?? I don't want to jinx ourselves, but I think - knock on wood - this is it! Now to wander about what I'm gonna do with all this new found energy ........... hmmmmm.

No comments: