Thursday, August 28, 2008

A whole month later.....

Oh my! I simply haven't had the time (or the energy) to even think about blogging this past month! Which means there are tons of news on the Benjamin front. The most exciting being that (while i was away for work in Seattle mind you) my little boy started scooting - which for you non-parent-type-readers, is what I call the stage right before crawling. My baby is scooting! and he scoots rapidly anywhere in the house in a mean fast combo of scoot and roll! Living in a small rancher with hardwood floors is obviously not the prime environment for a scooter/roller, and Benjamin has had a few bumps (and thumps) here and there. But my little man is a little bull! He just takes it all in stride ...... the picture is from his 6-mos. photo session.

No comments: